Aim & Scope:
The International Journal of Academic Management Science Research is a peer reviewed international journal publishing high-quality articles monthly. The Journal considers only manuscripts that have not been published (or submitted simultaneously), at any language, elsewhere. The Journal is issued in electronic form (for free) as annual volume (free for the authors). IJAMSR is a research journal which gives emphasis on issues related to development and implementation of new design methodologies and technologies for the attainment of operational and strategic refinement in organizations of today's dynamic global business environment. It aims to promote multidisciplinary and integrated approach to Engineering, Education, Business management, and Business engineering. In order to deliver assurance on integrated and economically, environmental and socially friendly approach to management of new technologies in business, IJAMSR promotes systematic and holistic view. In its quests to publish scholarly research in the global arena, it envisions to be world class research platform for managers, professionals and academics. To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society. The International Journal of Academic Management Science Research is being published monthly with original innovative and ground-breaking research and reviews. The Journal accepts 9 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Letters to the Editor: A letter to the editor is a short article which aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Notes: A note is an article (regular or short) which aims to present rather new findings.
- Comments: A comment is a short article that makes comments on another article already published by this Journal or replies to a comment.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Lecture Notes: A lecture note is a short review article.
- Monographs: A monograph is a thesis of one or more authors on a unique subject; apart from the standard reviewing procedures, a monograph must be accepted from a committee of specialists appointed by the Editor.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article which aims to present new procedures or devices.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.